1 Jul 2011

Deleuze Entry Directory



by Corry Shores  

[Search Blog Here. Index-tags are found on the bottom of the left column.] 

[Central Entry Directory]



Entry Directory for

Gilles Deleuze
 
 
I.
Deleuze's Texts, Summaries and Commentary
 
 
IA.
Expressionism in Philosophy / Deleuze and Spinoza
 
 
Spinoza's Ethics (With Deleuze's Commentary), Entry Directory


I.B
Nietzsche and Philosophy
 


I.C
Difference and Repetition
 
 
 
 
I.D
The Logic of Sense
 
 
 
 
I.E
 Un manifeste de moins / One Manifesto Less
 
 
 
 
 
I.F

“Pour en finir avec le jugement” / “To Have Done with Judgment”

 

Entry Directory

 



I.G
Deleuze and Guattari: Thousand Plateaus
 






I.G
 Francis Bacon: Logic of Sensation
 
 

Deleuze's Francis Bacon: The Logic of Sensation, entry directory




I.H
Deleuze Cinema Texts Explication Project
 



I.I
Deleuze's Documented Courses




 


II.
Deleuze's Themes, series
 
 
 
II.A
Deleuze 'Time is Out of Joint' Series
 
 
 
 
 
 
II.B
Deleuze & Spinoza: What Can a Body Do?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
III.
Deleuze on/with Others
 
III.A
Deleuze on Kant
 




 
III.B
Deleuze and Foucault
 
 
 
 
 
 
III.C
 
Deleuze on Gueroult
 
 
 
 
 
III.D
Deleuze and Stoics
 




 
III.E
Deleuze and Posthumanism
 
 




 
III.F
Deleuze and Dance
 




 
III.G
Deleuze and Neurocomputation
 




 
III. H

Deleuze and Spinoza
 

 
 
 
 
III. I
Deleuze and Time
 
 
 
 
 
III. J
Deleuze and Machines/Dada
 
 
 

 


 
 
III. K
Deleuze & Logic




 
 
IV.
Others on Deleuze
 

IV.A
 
Simon Duffy on Deleuze
 




IV.B
Alistair Welchman on Deleuze
 
 
 
 
 
IV.C
Darren Ambrose on Deleuze
 

 


 
 
IV.D
James Williams on Deleuze
 




 
IV.E
Henry Somers-Hall on Deleuze
 
 
 
 
 
IV.F
Cécile Voisset-Veysseyre on Deleuze
 
 
 
 
IV.G
Smith. Daniel Smith
 





Image credits:
 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment