1 Jul 2011

Deleuze Entry Directory



by Corry Shores  

[Search Blog Here. Index-tags are found on the bottom of the left column.] 

[Central Entry Directory]



Entry Directory for
Gilles Deleuze


I.
Deleuze's Texts, Summaries and Commentary
 

IA.
Expressionism in Philosophy / Deleuze and Spinoza 

 
Spinoza's Ethics (With Deleuze's Commentary), Entry Directory


I.B
Nietzsche and Philosophy
 


I.C
Difference and Repetition
 



I.D
The Logic of Sense





I.E
 Un manifeste de moins / One Manifesto Less 





I.F
Deleuze and Guattari: Thousand Plateaus
 






I.G
 Francis Bacon: Logic of Sensation

 

Deleuze's Francis Bacon: The Logic of Sensation, entry directory




I.H
Deleuze Cinema Texts Explication Project
 



I.I
Deleuze's Documented Courses




 


II.
Deleuze's Themes, series



II.A
Deleuze 'Time is Out of Joint' Series 






II.B
Deleuze & Spinoza: What Can a Body Do? 







III.
Deleuze on/with Others

III.A
Deleuze on Kant 







III.B
Deleuze and Foucault 






III.C 

Deleuze on Gueroult 





III.D
Deleuze and Stoics
 






III.E
Deleuze and Posthumanism
 
 






III.F
Deleuze and Dance 







III.G
Deleuze and Neurocomputation 







III. H

Deleuze and Spinoza
 

 




III. I
Deleuze and Time





III. J
Deleuze and Machines/Dada
 

 

 





III. K
Deleuze & Logic







IV.
Others on Deleuze


IV.A

Simon Duffy on Deleuze 






IV.B
Alistair Welchman on Deleuze 





IV.C
Darren Ambrose on Deleuze
 

 





IV.D
James Williams on Deleuze
 





IV.E
Henry Somers-Hall on Deleuze 





Image credits:

.

No comments:

Post a Comment