30 Jun 2022

Shores. The Primacy of Falsity: Deviant Origins in Deleuze

by Corry Shores

 

[Search Blog Here. Index-tags are found on the bottom of the left column.]

 

[Central Entry Directory]

[Corry Shores, entry directory]

 

In accordance with the distribution provisions of Tijdschrift voor Filosofie: Louvain Journal of Philosophy, I am making a PDF of the published article available on my personal website.

 

 

Corry Shores


The Primacy of Falsity:

Deviant Origins in Deleuze

PDF LINK

 

 

 

 

Shores, Corry. “The Primacy of Falsity: Deviant Origins in Deleuze.” Tijdschrift Voor Filosofie 81 (2019): 81–130.

1 comment:

  1. I was so struck by this title of yours:'The Primacy of Falsity: Deviant Origins in Deleuze ' I started to read the PDF and my eye sees
    In the beginning by Klossowski . I thought, ah this is good, it's like Genet, and so I am reading or rather about to start reading your article, and thought of you and how a comment would be a good response and a way to say hello and to continue into your text. So, for now, then.

    ReplyDelete